Friday 6 January 2017

Getting caught up

Wow, so much going on lately, the new Star Wars movie, Christmas and all sorts of other things.

So I'll start with the new Star Wars movie (because it was awesome), on December 16th me and daddy took Uncle Tim to see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, it's the first in a series of stand alone movies. Me and daddy have already seen it twice, and we are still seeing neat little things in it.

Now, Christmas was awesome, Santa Paws brought me lots of stuff.
I got a new winter jacket, I needed a new one because I out grew the hoodie that I inherited from Sunki.


This is the hoodie I got from Sunki
And here is my brand new jacket from Santa Paws

You'll notice that it's also camouflaged
Daddy had to do some alterations to make it fit me better, and added something to make it even better.
Those four squares are the loop part of velcro, and just above is a hole for my tag

Here you can see what that velcro was for, it's for my Galactic Empire patch.
I also got a new sports team jersey, and a new toy (which I have since destroyed).
My Stocking

All of my stuff from Santa Paws hung from my stocking

My new Toronto Maple Leafs jersey
 Daddy says I get to wear my new jersey today when we go to a special event celebrating the Leafs 100th anniversary, I'm hoping that I can get more autographs on the hat that daddy and Sunki started a few years ago.

Daddy also got a bunch of presents too.
These gloves are very special

The black boxes are what makes them special, they're battery packs

The batteries provide power to heat the gloves, so no more frozen hands for daddy while pushing my stroller
The mouse for daddy's computer started to malfunction, so daddy needed a new one, and I approve of this mouse.
Daddy's new mouse, with Darth Vader on it, although I don't approve of it because it's wireless.
Daddy also got some new fidget toys, these keep his hands and mind busy so he won't focus on something that he is stressing about.

This set is can make shapes


This set glows in the dark.
We also got presents for my human cousins. For the younger one Arthur, we got a box set of four cardboard books based on his favorite cartoon, Paw Patrol.
The Paw Patrol box set

We also found this cute little toy of Marshall, his favorite character.
For my older cousin Robbie, well, he was a little more of a challenge. We couldn't find ANY of the toys he wanted, so we got him a gift card. We are trying to find something in addition to the gift card, so far the options are taking him to something like ComicCon or trying to find a toy now (I mean the stores should have restocked everything after the holidays right?)
This is the front of the card that daddy made for Robbie

This is the inside of the card, we thought it was pretty funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment