Wednesday 23 September 2015

My first Bunfest

I'm sorry this post is a little late, all of us have been taking it slow and recovering from Sunday. Daddy most of all, he had to spend Sunday night in the hospital because of a meltdown he had at Bunfest earlier in the day.

Okay, now on to the fun stuff. My uncle Matthew couldn't do Bunfest this year, so daddy had to scramble to find a replacement to help us. As it turned out, we didn't really need help to take photos and video, but then my brother Chewbacca wouldn't have been able to attend his first Bunfest too.

Daddy woke up extra early and got all of our stuff ready to go, and waited around for the replacement to come down. Daddy was not happy, his friend took to long and we missed the bus, which meant we didn't have a trip plan to follow. Daddy gets frustrated when the plan he made doesn't work (that might have contributed to the problems he had later in the afternoon). We had to take an extra bus, and daddy didn't have time to go get breakfast between buses.

Once we got there things just fell apart further, daddy's friend took off for 30 minutes, and left daddy on his own to look after both of us and try to do the job on his own. I'm amazed we got as many pictures as we did, let alone the 90+ we have to show you.

I don't really want to spend the whole blog rambling on telling you about my adventures (plus I have to let Chewbacca on to do his blog), so I'm going to post a few pictures and a link to the rest of them. Oh, and daddy says that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I've got tons of words to share.

These are the new t-shirts in the Rabbit Rescue store.

I got to hang out in the Bunny Flop Cafe, how do I know it's me? Zoom in real close and you'll see my bunny tag.

Daddy made a meme out of this picture

Bunny Torture Area (otherwise known as the Bunny Spa)

Having a quick snooze

I smell other bunnies nearby

What a cutie

This little one was wondering everywhere on the table saying hi to everyone.

This is the Guelph Rat Save group, they rescue rats, mice and other small pets

Such disapproval in this bun, he is strong with the Dark Side of the Force

Daddy didn't get us any treats or toys from the store

Fuzzy

This lady was selling her bunny paintings

More disapproval



Big bunny

Wait, that's not a bunny.

This bun has a "1" on his nose

We lops have a ton of disapproval

This one was exploring everything

Glamour Shots, I don't think that grass is real little bun

I've got to be clean for my new fans

More of the bunny paintings

These tote bags were for sale, and you can find out more about them here and buy them here

Loafing around

The sign out front.
The meme daddy made
All the pictures can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment