Monday 25 July 2016

Another week, another hospital visit for daddy

Last week it was because of a panic attack, this week (yesterday) it was because he overheated. To be fair it was REALLY, REALLY hot outside yesterday. Daddy says it was as hot as the surface of the sun, we'd like it to be around the temperature of molten lava.
We almost made it home, we were mere feet from the front door of our building when daddy collapsed. He was able to call 911 and get help, but it took nearly 9 hours for daddy to get well enough to go home. Of course I was with him the whole time, and made sure the doctors and nurses took really good care of him.
There's one nurse I want to give a special shoutout to, her name was Kim, she took really good care of both me and daddy while we were there. Before we left I made sure daddy gave her one of our cards.
guard bunny

nobun better poke or prod my daddy

Ya know what, I'm thirsty

Nurse Kim brought in a bowl and filled it with water

washing up for the pretty nurses

I got to tour around the hospital on the bed with daddy

We went to a place where they take special pictures

I hope they got my good side when they took the pictures
I'm addicted to daddy nose rubs, nobun is allowed to pet my nose except daddy.
Daddy made a special ribbon, it's the blue one on my stroller. It's special because it shows that we support police officers world wide that keep us safe. A little interesting thing, the pin at the far right of this picture, it's from the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police). The RCMP are Canada's federal police force, their like the U.S. Marshals only more polite (Canadian joke).
This blue ribbon is very special

No comments:

Post a Comment