Monday 25 September 2017

Execute order 66

That title is from Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, and the order was to the clonetroopers to kill all of the Jedi.

The number 66 is also important today too, but for a whole other, more happier, reason. Because today Mr Mark Hamill, Luke Skywalker himself, turns 66 years old. So join me in wishing the Last Jedi a very happy birthday.
My grandma, my human cousin, Mark Hamill, Daddy and I'm hiding in my stroller.
Daddy says that on Wednesday we are going to Fort York, I mentioned in one of my earlier blogs that a special athletic event was coming to our city, the event is called The Invictus Games, it's for people who have served in the military and were injured in some way.
Wednesday is the start of the Archery competition (and it's free to get in). Daddy says that we might get to meet Royalty when we are there. The guy that started the games is Prince Harry, little brother to Prince William (yes those Princes), HRH Harry has been seen around the city at some of the events, so there is a very good chance that he might be there when we go.

Last Sunday (so yesterday), me and daddy went with granty Flo to a book festival called Word on the Street, now the weird thing is this festival isn't on a street, but daddy tells me that three years ago it actually did close down a street, but moved to the other location, which is even harder to get to.
The book with all the vendors in it
I was just a little extra grumpy yesterday, it was rather hot out.
Daddy did put a frozen bottle and my fan, so it was a little better.
Daddy has a few friends who are constantly bashing Muslims and Islam, saying they are all terrorists. But daddy knows better, Islam is a peaceful religion, the terrorists don't follow the true meaning of Islam. I'm not going to go into a huge tangent over religion on my blog, just know that all religions are peaceful (although I'm not so sure about the Jedi). Anyway, daddy also got two books, a guide to Islam and the Quran (the Islamic version of the Bible).


He also got a kit that shows how to make a book.
This is a book making kit, it shows how to fold pages, make the covers, and bind the spine.
Daddy is going to scan everything, so he can make more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment